Friday, July 30, 2010

i’m easily entertained

just a few ways my girls made me laugh today. . .

Kendall (tapping on my arm to wake me up this morning):  Mom!  I just pulled this thing off my bed and it says “under penalty of LAW, this tag not to be removed except by the consumer!” (sounding very concerned and hesitant) What is a consumer?

Berkeley:  I saw a girl the other day who was littler than me and she was wearing a bookini!

Emery (pointing to my painted toenails):  Daddy!  Toes!  (Apparently she associates painted toenails with daddy because he is the one who always paints the girls toenails. . . unfortunately, he doesn’t paint MINE!)

Berkeley:  Sometimes I see little babies with earrings in their ears.  Is it against the law to do that to your own child?

4 comments:

Nicole said...

I am with Berkeley! I think it should be against the law to pierce babies ears. It is just my opinion but I think that it is mean to cause that kind of pain to a baby even if it is only for a short time.

Jennie said...

So funny!!!!

Marliese said...

Kids are always good for a laugh, aren't they? Those are great ones, glad you recorded them for posterity.

meredith said...

Bookini is really funny and cute. Unless i am wearing it.