Tuesday, August 24, 2010

cool summer nights

We are here in Denver and have been for the last 19 days.  But today was a big day because after searching for deals on a home phone line and internet (which I could only do in the few minutes a day when I was able to steal internet from a random “Emily” in our neighborhood who was unsecured) and realizing that there were NO screamin’ deals to be found, I finally decided to suck it up and go with the company who is screwing me over the least.  And now I can get online whenever I darn well want to (even if “Emily” isn’t), blog my little heart out (and you better believe I’ve got a lot to blog), and make a phone call without someone saying a couple minutes into it, “Mer, are you still there?”

So that’s why even though I’ve done a TON of moving in and organizing over the past 19 days, this sight is what is making me the happiest right now (please ignore the fact that they’re sitting on a file box—baby steps, people):

IMG_3805 IMG_3808

I hate being unconnected.

1 comment:

Kathy@DandelionsandDustBunnies said...

At least you're connected - oh the price we have to pay for blogging.