Maybe you can benefit from some of the lessons we’ve learned lately:
- If you’re eating a piece of cake that has black frosting on it and you get some on your clothes, don’t worry— pre-rinse it in the sink and it actually will come out in the wash!
- If you’re smelling ground ginger in a jar, don’t stick your nose in too far or you might get it up your nose and it will burn for about 15 minutes while you scream like crazy. (Just ask Berkeley!)
- If you’re at the doctor’s office and your baby has nothing to play with, just let her rip the necklace off of your neck, which will make the beads spill all over the floor, and then get a urine specimen cup to put them in—makes a fabulous shaking toy!
- If you don’t want your baby to wake up early from her nap because she has a crazy nasty diaper, don’t feed her lots of fresh peaches at breakfast.
- If your car needs a little freshening up, just accidentally leave a box of fabric softener in the back for a few days and it will smell amazing!
- If you need a new alarm clock and the one you want is sold out, just be patient and a couple weeks later, you just might walk into Target and find that not only is it available now, but also on clearance for $6.24!