Wednesday, December 8, 2010

decked out

It’s taken me over a week (I got the decorations out the day after Thanksgiving) but I think our halls are now officially decked.  We had one major setback when we pulled out our artificial tree and realized that somehow one of the pieces didn’t make it on the big move across the country.  Still not sure how that happened, but you better believe the moving company will be buying us a nice new tree that we’ll use next year!  In the meantime, we picked out a real tree at a little tree lot over the weekend.  We picked out our tree in record time and I talked them down from $80 to $50!  Of course the girls wanted to do a photo shoot in front of the tree once we finished getting it ready.

IMG_4260IMG_4261IMG_4262

I know it looks like I coordinated their outfits, but really, that wasn’t even planned!

No comments: