Friday, December 3, 2010

Attention all parents!

Amazon is offering FREE Amazon Prime membership for all moms, dads, and caregivers for three months.  Amazon Prime entitles you to FREE 2-day shipping, which could come in really handy this time of year.  And for every order you place through Amazon that is $25 or more, they will grant you one extra free month of membership. 

The program is called Amazon Mom (but is for dads and other caregivers too) and in addition to the Amazon Prime benefits, you also get 30% off diapers and wipes!

I don’t get any perks for referring anyone to this—just thought it was too great of a deal to NOT pass along!

2 comments:

Erin said...

I will definitely be signing up for this. My S-I-L has Amazon Prime and I have once or twice asked her to order something for me. Free fast shipping? Love it! I actually have to order something from Amazon. I am glad I saw this first. Thanks Mer!

Steph Bowen said...

I was going to write a very similar post! I am in LOVE LOVE LOVE with Amazon!