Thursday, December 29, 2011

master bath final pictures

It’s a good thing I’m not a professional blogger.  I feel like in real life I’m pretty good at following through on promises, but I clearly struggle with following through on my blog promises.  WAY back in January, I took some pictures of our bathroom and said I would post some more as soon as I finished up the last couple things, like the towel hooks and the cabinet hardware.  Those were finished up forever ago, but, yeah. . . never took any more pictures.  Until NOW.  My motivation to finally do it is that for Christmas, Patrick got me the wide angle lens I’d been wanting, which means I can take some much better pictures of this room.  So since you’ve already seen the close-ups, here are some pictures of the whole room!

DSC_0196

DSC_0197

DSC_0205

DSC_0201

DSC_0202

DSC_0211

There’s one check off my long list of blogposts to do.  Stay tuned.  I know you probably don’t care to see all the backposts I’m working on, but since this is my only way of scrapbooking our lives, it WILL be done!

7 comments:

Melinda said...

So gorgeous! Love all the details. Way to go!!!

Unknown said...

I do that too, promise to post pictures, then forget all about it. Your bathroom is beautiful! What a nice retreat! And the pictures of it are equally as beautiful. It's nice that you have a camera to do your bathroom justice.

meredith said...

It looks really awesome Mer. I love the color choices. Seriously, looks so good.

Molly said...

My favorite parts are the backsplash tile and the pendant lights. Great job!

Erin said...

gorgeous! i love the penny tiles and the lovely bathtub!

Hildie said...

Nice! Our bathroom is a similar setup and I have such fantasies of redoing it.

Shirlee said...

Love the makeover. The polkadot backsplash is fantastic. Great job! Someday I'll have a house...